Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: what a great day...(the happy thread)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe...i figured since we had a gripe thread, maybe we should have a happy thread!!

    and soooo, to start off, ill tell you my happy day!

    well, in my gripe post i said that having direct traffice was miserable....and it was.
    buttttt, there was one good thing!

    LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of CUTE Refferees!!lol, they were all young like my age or in 20's and they were allllll soo cute! I gave them special parking spots in the front lol.

    and there was this one extra extreamly hot one who was enligh, had the cool accent and all. he had to keep coming back and forth cuz he was coaching two teams at diff schools. so i got to talk to him alot. hehe, i turned on the flirt mode alot today. to bad he lives in new jersey, he was a keeper. lol

    edit: oh yah...and my birthday is next week but my grandma gave me my present early. 200$ yah!! im rich now hehe. i got paid for my paintings i sold, plus im getting 500 for the mural, and im getting like 120-150 for working this weekend!!

    ive never had this much money in my life.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 13, 2003 03:03 PM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlahThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They've gone back to updating Yami!!!

    Very happy about that. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *does the happy dance*

    Yay! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I'm just having a wonderful day. I'm finally getting the hang of IRC downloads, and I love to chat on the channel, and I just took my Philosophy midterm and slammed it out of the park!! Oh, it was soooo easy, now I'm just so happy (and I probably sound like I'm on crack or something, but I'm not [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).

    Anyway, that's my good news of the day.

    ~Crystal
    (woohoo! let's party! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] )

  4. #4
    Inactive Member speakerofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's two and a half weeks to the con I'm going to!
    However, I have to make my cosplay in that time.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    woohoo i had an awesome day today. i skipped school. pretty well actually. my dad drove me to school, i waited for him to leave then i walked out. i had to walk to eastern university (its across from the school) and wait in their student union till like 8:20, then i walked home and had a nice day off. i only live like 15-20(walking) mins away from the school. im suprised they let me walk away though. there was a security guard at the gate, and i was wearing my field hockey sweat shirt with the big W on the back, so they couldnt confuse me with a college student.

    anyways, i had my friend come over at like 12:00..he goes to eastern, and i kinda have a thing for him [img]redface.gif[/img] hehe. that was fun. nothing happened, but we did have a good wrestling match! ive got bruises on my legs to prove it! lol...sounds bad i know, but it WAS fun!

    oh and im not a deliquent, i dont skip school. today was actually the first time ive actually skipped a whole day. usually just a class here or there. neways it was a good day off, caught up on all the manga everywhere.

    edit: i decided to add a little more. when he came over i was thinking of pulling a manga scene and confessing my love and then crying...and then he would say, i love u too, dont cry, etc etc..buuutttt things in real life arnt as romantic as manga, so instead i wrestled him...go figure [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 14, 2003 10:09 PM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ahd school today but I managed to have fun anyway!! ( I -can't- not have fun, it's not i my nature, but today was a bit more)

    First of, I wake up at 6:40, on the floor; I went to sleep at 2 am after rolling ni my bed for 3 hours and finaly deceiding to go on the floor (that helps). Surprise surpise, i'm not tired o_? . Second surprise, it's raining andwinding like mad outside!! that WAS sooo cool. I realy eraly like rain, and wind, so the two combine are the best! and I ahve to walk 15-20 minutes to get to school so I walked in the storm amid all those flying blood-red apple tree leaves and I was estathic. I started singing while walking too, I sing like a dying kitty but there wasn't much anybody but me ^^

    At school, I was all wet and cold an very happy, the other kept complaniing about the rain and I was lughting my head off because I like it very much and anyway I thought it was funny (lack of sleep maybe, I don't care XD )

    In class, we had a very dull schedull today so I got some blank paper and draw all day throught. I'll sty to post the chibi cain I did. I even a bit -liked- those drawing, that's very rare, I was happy.

    I also got news from my girldriends, she's fine and all but we hadn't talked for a while and i'm just happy *giggle*

    Ah well, I'm someone who gets happy all the time for nothing but that'sall well, and it's still raining (i'm at school) so I'll get the walk back too!! and then I'll be able to read that chap of ludwig that just got out. With a bit of luck, I'll be able to sleep well this night. Yay!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yah the weather here was pretty cool to. i didnt go to school again ...but this time it was legitimate. i went to the doc to look at the lump on my shin....apparently its a collection of liquid that got localized or what not. whatever....it doesnt hurt.

    neways...it was incredibly windy, and the clouds were dark. buttt, it was sunny and warm too. so it was pretty cool. i went outside and read a book for like two hrs.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a lil early..but HAPPY B-DAY to you,jadey^o^V

    wheee...I'm so happy...kinokuniya bookstore has just restocked and I bought a stack of manga xDDD

    'xxxholic','hikaru no go' and 'meitantei conan' ...aaah~ today's a heaven for me<--- self-proclaimed manga freak X3

    *goes off to read those mangas*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well right now its 4:00 am. and I'm reaaaaally happy for no particular reason. hmm...maybe it has to do with my trip to the past: I found a box where I keep all the letters my best friend wrote me in highschool and that kinda' put me in a melancholic mood, but it also made me really happy (to think we have been together as friends for about 8 years...I wonder if he thinks of me in the same way I think of him [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    Any way...Happy B-day jadey!!! hope you get lots of presents and cake ^_^!! Here's a lil' present for you. Its not much but since I have to waint until monday to have access to tha scanner, I guess this is better *I don't like waiting ^-^U*

    Happy Birthday jadey =^__^=

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...hmm not really a happy day, but a happy moment.

    its like 12:27 am and im a little bit crazy right now. you know, that high you get when ur so incredibly tired that ur eye is twitching and ur head is spinning, but u cant go to sleep. yah ive got that. well i go into my room and for some reason decide that drinking coke will help me sleep. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] strange yes i know...but im not right in the head right now

    well...as im looking for my secret stash of coke (coke in this house is precious cuz we dont get it often so when its here its gone in a second. so i hide some in a mini, very mini, fridge in my closet.)

    well....i reach in for a coke, and find 20 bucks!! i dunno when i put that there. i dont know why i put that there. but i did, i found it, i was broke and now im not. hehe. 1 win for me!!

    oh and my b-day is tommorow. ill be the ripe old age of 17 ^_^....

    edit: hey check that out, theres a little birthday cake thing by my name. awww thanks hostboard, i love you too.....so high lol

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 12:43 AM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •